Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Gas prices

  1. #21
    Inactive Member SultanofSwat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2007
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas prices

    dont crack on the vets j10

  2. #22
    Inactive Member SultanofSwat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2007
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas prices

    I'm with you sup-rbeast, j10 is an idiot, he doesnt know all the facts.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas prices

    I've not been over there...i was out a long time before any of this stuff ever started...but all I'm sayin is that it is easy to see through the lies of this administration...and it's even easier to determine its inability to lead this country.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #24
    Inactive Member j10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas prices

    I agree that he could do better...but everyone puts their own twist on the stories and i definitely appologize about what i said earlier..i really do appreciate the fact that you served..no matter when it was.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas prices

    True, it is easy, Desert Shield/Storm started over oil, and so did this one in Iraq, Ahghanistan may be a different story though. I was there in 90/91.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas prices

    yeah but my political science professor said at yesterdays night class that we dont even get or use that much oil in the middle east
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  7. #27
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas prices

    If I'm not mistaken right around 47% of our oil comes from here in the USA...17-20% from South America, 10-14% from the middle east..and the rest from other countries such as russia...BTW, concerning Desert Storm, think back to the Prez then...lol...point proven
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #28
    Inactive Member j10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas prices

    r u guys for or against drilling in Alaska just wondering, i think it would be great and really bring gas prices down

  9. #29
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas prices

    You are so right. I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree with them.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas prices

    I don't think we need to drill in alaska...we need to quit playin politics over oil and the price will fall anyways.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •